EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard 5.0.1 will be available for free download as a dotTech Exclusive . This giveaway is available for 24 hours – from August 17, 2010 00:00 PST to August 18, 2010 00:00 PST.
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard can recover folders and files that were lost because of following causes:
1. Intentional (trashed files) or unintentional deletion
3. Formatting a disk
4. FDISK or any other disk-partitioning tool
5. All other non-physical data loss problems
When Data Recovery Wizard recovers your data, you need have the options of saving it to another hard drive, a network drive, a floppy disk or some other type of storage device.
Supported Storage Media by EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard
Data Recovery Wizard can be used to recover data from the following types of devices:
1. IDE HDD
2. SCSI HDD
3. SATA HDD
4. Fire Wire HDD
5. Floppy drive
6. Compact Flash cards and other disk-like media that use a FAT/NTFS file system to store files and folders.
Features of EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard
* Provides partition recovery from FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS file systems.
* Supports IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Fire wire (IEEE1394) hard drive and other media such as Floppy Disk, USB Flash Drive, Digital Camera, Digital Audio Player and so on.
* Recovers deleted files/folders even after recycle bin has been emptied or use of Shift+Del keys.
* File recovery from deleted partitions, lost/missing partitions or formatted logical drives.
* File recovery from missing or lost folders.
* Recognizes and preserves long file names when restoring files & folders.
* Browses files with thumbnail images.
* Large and Multi-Disk drive support.
* Data recovery from Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7.
* Ability to resume the last recovery result.
* Ability to recover compressed and encrypted files on NTFS volume.
How to get EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard for free
Visit the dotTech Exclusive – EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard giveaway page to download
You can only download EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard within the 24-hour time frame for this giveaway. However, you can install/reinstall EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard whenever you want as long as you keep the installation file safe.
Thanks to Ashraf @dotTech