Paragon Go Virtual software is the latest product from the Paragon group which is designed to make data migration process for all individual home PC users easy, fast and reliable!
Paragon Go Virtual is an elegant solution that can help you accomplish the following tasks:
• Migrate a live Win2K+ physical system to a virtual environment (P2V Copy);
• Make OS start up after unsuccessful migration with 3rd party tools (P2V Adjust OS).
Key Features & Benefits : as per the developer
* Full Windows OS Support – Guaranteed support for any Windows operating system since Win2K (excluding server editions).
* P2V Migration – Migrate a physical system to a virtual machine.
* Migration without rebooting Windows – Hot processing of locked (in-use) hard disks lets you migrate a computer without rebooting and interrupting Windows.
* P2V Adjust OS to recover the startup ability after unsuccessful virtualization with a 3rd party tool and to make Windows Vista/7 backups bootable on virtual hardware.
* Smart Driver Injector – Makes the process of adding new drivers smooth and easy.
* Performance – Paragon Go Virtual performs approximately 20% faster (your results may vary).
* Selection of virtual hardware – Go Virtual offers the user a selection of virtual hardware types. Freeware tools typically do not.
* Migration of offline systems
Source : Email from Ksenia Schevjeva , PR Manager , Paragon Software Group