DAEMON Tools Pro is an advanced application for CD/DVD multimedia emulation and making CD/DVD images.
With DAEMON Tools you can back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into “virtual discs” or so called “disc image” files, which run directly on your hard drive. You can also work with images created by other burning programs . DAEMON Tools enables you to use your CD/DVD images as if they were already burned to CD/DVD.
You can download DAEMON Tools Pro Standard for free from Giveawayoftheday today …!
DAEMON Tools Pro allows users to make CD/DVD disc images, create virtual CD/DVD drives and play CDs & DVDs without the need for the physical disc and supports virtual SCSI and IDE adapters.
DAEMON Tools Pro works under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 with all types of CD/DVD-ROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports all most popular CD media types.
* performs auto update;
* creates *.iso, *.mdx and *.mds images using preset profiles;
* emulates up to 16 CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray drives;
* performs image mounting to physical folders;
* compresses images;
* protects image with password;
* manages image collection’s;
* monitors virtual devices’ properties;
* offers friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI).
DAEMON Tools supports variety of image types.
* BlindWrite images (*.b5t, *.b6t)
* BlindRead images (*.bwt)
* CloneCD images (*.ccd)
* DiscJuggler images (*.cdi)
* Cue sheets (*.cue)
* Standard ISO images (*.iso)
* Compressed ISO images (*.isz)
* Media Descriptor files (*.mds)
* Media Data eXtended (*.mdx)
* Nero images (*.nrg)
* Instant CD/DVD images (*.pdi)
How to get it for free
2) Install and Restart the pc .
Activation requires internet connection .
3) You can Back up the installer for a later use .
Most probably it will work in future . The only concern is the license activation over the internet …..!
4 ) Online help file is available here .
Share this article